Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Have I Got A Deal For You!

Hello Blog Reader People!  I know it's been a while since I've graced your inboxes. So, as a token of my remorse, I'm sending you the inside scoop on a great deal on an even greater book.  Believe me.  After this, you won't even remember that you're annoyed with me. (I hope.)

Don't You Forget About Me by Erin McCole Cupp, author extraordinaire, is on sale through Amazon Kindle until May 1st for --wait for it--- 99 measly cents!

People, you can't even buy a cup of coffee for that anymore!  (Unless you know something you're not telling me....)

Here's a little about the book here. And, here's a little about Erin here:

Erin McCole Cupp is a wife, mom, and lay Dominican who lives with her family of vertebrates in the middle of Nowhere, Pennsylvania. Her writing has appeared in Canticle Magazine, Parents, The Catholic Standard and Times, and The Philadelphia City Paper, and she is a regular contributor to CatholicMom.com. Her other professional experiences include acting, costuming, youth ministry, international scholar advising, and waiting tables.  Her influences include Neal Stephenson, Gerard Manley Hopkins, and Jane Austen.  Her weaknesses include iceberg lettuce, frozen drinks, and anything labeled “Visitor Center.”  Erin is the author of Jane_E, Friendless Orphan:  A Memoir (Broken Wheel Media, 2006), Don’t You Forget About Me (Full Quiver Publishing, 2013), and Working Mother (Full Quiver Publishing, 2013), all available on Amazon.  You can find more about Erin at erinmccolecupp.com. 

Did I mention that she's funny too? 

Seriously though, I've read the book and I really enjoyed it.  It's a murder mystery dealing with environmental destruction and infertility with a heroine that's struggling to get past her past while she's contemplating a mystery and falling in love all at the same time. 

Just. Go. Buy. The. Book.  You won't regret it.

Oh, did you know that you don't have to have a Kindle to read Kindle books?  You can download the Kindle app for your smart phone or for your computer and read your book while you're pretending to work.  I won't give you away.  It'll be our little secret... Shhhh...

Blessings,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment